The Regional Director of Coaching for Brisbane Metro Baseball, Peter Gahan, is offering junior coach and player development programs in the offseason. The program will consist of three blocks running for four weeks each, with two sessions per week. Each session will have a duration of two hours and will include work to develop general movement as well as baseball skills.
The emphasis will be on developing coaches repertoire of activities and expanding their ability to make coaching more productive and stimulating for both themselves and the players.
The players will benefit from high quality, off-season training and learn activities they can practice on their own, in small groups or as a team to enhance their proficiency in baseball. The program will cater for players aged 14 years and up and there will be a limit of 8 players per coach.
- 3 blocks.
- 4 weeks per block.
- 2x 2 hour sessions per week resulting in 8 sessions per block.
- Participate in as many blocks as you wish.
- Players $80 per block.
- Coaches free of charge (if available for all 8 sessions of a block).
- Block 1: Hitting and base running. (commencing 9/5/22).
- Block 2 : Pitching and catching (dates TBC).
- Block 3: Infield and outfield (dates TBC).
To register for the program, please select one of the options below.